Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Søren Berggreen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/19 11:51:39 UTC

Re: RE : Axis2/C subversion repository disappeared?

The repository can now be found at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/trunk/

Regards
Søren

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren H. Berggreen

RE : RE : Axis2/C subversion repository disappeared?

Posted by Olivier Mengué <om...@oxymel.com>.

>> What impact will it have on the Axis2/C maitainance?

>There will not be any impact. Still the svn structure is same.

Well, I was thinking to the impact of Axis being a now an Apache top level project.
What will that change except URLs?

>First of all, thank you very much for the patches. Sorry for the
>dealy, but I am in the process of reviewing the patches. Will commit
>them ASAP, most probably within this week.

I'm glad to read this.

>> I have currently in my quilt queue 10 paches that can be applied to SVN.

>Sure, I'll apply them. Once it is applied, it would be great helpful
>for us if you could verify whether it works properly in AIX.

As there is no test suite in Axis2/C, I won't be able to verify that.
I will only be able to check that my project still works.

I currently have many issues reported by Parasoft Insure++ on AIX with Axis2/C 1.6.0. But most seems to be false positive. The problem is that false positive are usually harder to verify than real ones!

Olivier Mengué.

Re: RE : Axis2/C subversion repository disappeared?

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olivier,

> What impact will it have on the Axis2/C maitainance?

There will not be any impact. Still the svn structure is same.

> I'm actively posting bug reports with patches since one month, but nothing happens. Just 2 bugs had comments and patch commit. For the others, no comments, no patch review. But I still see unrelated commits in the SVN.

First of all, thank you very much for the patches. Sorry for the
dealy, but I am in the process of reviewing the patches. Will commit
them ASAP, most probably within this week.

> I have currently in my quilt queue 10 paches that can be applied to SVN.

Sure, I'll apply them. Once it is applied, it would be great helpful
for us if you could verify whether it works properly in AIX.

Regards,
Shankar

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect

RE : Axis2/C subversion repository disappeared?

Posted by Olivier Mengué <om...@oxymel.com>.

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
Axis has been promoted as a top level project at Apache. As a result the svn
repository has also been moved.

Regards
Nandika

--