Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by saureen <sa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2011/01/27 15:41:56 UTC

Detect Out of Memory Errors

Hi,

is ther a way by which i could detect the out of memory errors in solr so
that i could implement some functionality such as restarting the tomcat or
alert me via email whenever such error is detected.?

Re: Detect Out of Memory Errors

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

There are external tools that one can use to watch Java processes, listen for
errors, and restart processes if they die - monit, daemontools, and some
Java-specific ones.

Otis
----