Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/09/25 11:17:49 UTC

Re: about new theme

I suggest you review each and include those parts you find valuable.

Michael Xu (xudong) sent the following on 9/25/2010 12:59 AM:

Re: about new theme

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It's not RTL (Right To Left) able, only Flat Grey is so far. Try to use Arabic and you will see.

Jacques

From: "Shereen" <sh...@hotmail.com>

Re: about new theme

Posted by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com>.

Re: about new theme

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
please don't double post.

Michael Xu (xudong) sent the following on 9/25/2010 2:27 AM:

Re: about new theme

Posted by "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com>.
Thanks.

Re: about new theme