Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jeff Porter <jp...@o2ointeractive.com> on 2013/08/17 19:06:34 UTC

Stripping Payload Fields

I am in the middle of implementing the SOLR suggestion tool for our auto-suggest.  I think I have everything setup, but I want the suggester to "suggest" terms that are in a payloads field for us.  I have the suggestions returning correctly, but I want to eliminate the Payload field from the response.  See here (I would like to strip the "|100)":

 "spellcheck": {
    "suggestions": [
      "loj",
      {
        "numFound": 2,
        "startOffset": 1,
        "endOffset": 4,
        "suggestion": [
          "lojas de artigos esportivos|100",
          "lojas"

Is there a particular filter that can strip that for me?

Thanks!

Jeff

Re: Stripping Payload Fields

Posted by "tamanjit.bindra@yahoo.co.in" <ta...@yahoo.co.in>.
Why dont you copy the data you want to suggest onto another field and suggest
from there. Else the trimming will have to happen at the application end if
that luxury is available.