Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/03 10:36:22 UTC

Re: Integrating Custom Streams to Samoa InstanceStreams for ClusteringEvaluation

Hi Mahesh,

If your streams are not matching the formats of samoa streams, you will
need to transform them into samoa streams so that they can be consumed
appropriately.

Unless you strongly think there are major use cases that samoa streams are
missing out and cannot serve.
If that is the case, please open a PR and contribute some proposal on how
to solve the issue.
Then we can review the streams to extend them and include more cases based
on your suggestion.
Or similarly, perhaps we can assess its extensibility.

In either case, let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your interest!

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Kourtellis

Re: Integrating Custom Streams to Samoa InstanceStreams for ClusteringEvaluation

Posted by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mahesh,

Perhaps this will help: I am working on putting out a release for
0.4.0-incubating for voting, but is not out there yet.

You can get a peak here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/samoa/0.4.0-incubating-rc1/

I will put this version for voting in the next couple of days anyhow, so
give it a shot and let us know if you spot any issues.

Cheers,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Kourtellis

Re: Integrating Custom Streams to Samoa InstanceStreams for ClusteringEvaluation

Posted by Mahesh Dananjaya <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolos,

Posted by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mahesh,

--
Nicolas Kourtellis

Re: Integrating Custom Streams to Samoa InstanceStreams for ClusteringEvaluation

Posted by Mahesh Dananjaya <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nocolas,