Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tim Sawyer <ts...@nildram.co.uk> on 2002/02/21 14:58:46 UTC

400

My strange problem just got stranger.  I decided that I'd try out the code on Orion, which is our deployment server, rather than Tomcat.  After fixing some problems where Orion was stricter than Tomcat, I finally got so I could run the code which used 100% CPU on Tomcat.

This time, I get a 400 Bad Request error.  Wierdness abounds.  Remember, I've already sucessfully run a do to fetch the list of people from the database, now I want to select one.

My action mapping looks like this (I've been renaming it, but that makes no difference):

    <action    path="TimTest"
               type="com.pancredit.webtoolkit.modules.addfindparty.SelectPartyAction"
               name="addFindPartyModuleForm"
              scope="session"
              input="/AddFindParty/FindPartyResults.jsp">
    </action>

I'm calling this URL from the FindPartyResults.jsp:

http://avocet/StrutsTest/TimTest.do?ID=152635

And I'm getting this error:

400 Bad Request
Invalid path /TimTest was requested

Can someone point me in a direction that may help, because this is driving me bonkers. :-)

Cheers,

Tim.