Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Happy每一天 <52...@qq.com> on 2017/06/12 13:32:46 UTC

回复: Failed to create the cgroup at ...

yes, agent is running as root user.

发件人: "Alexander Rojas";<al...@mesosphere.io>;
发送时间: 2017年6月12日(星期一) 晚上9:14
收件人: "user"<us...@mesos.apache.org>;

主题: Re: Failed to create the cgroup at ...

Are you running the agent as root? if not, try doing so.

Alexander Rojas
alexander@mesosphere.io

On 11. Jun 2017, at 15:36, Happy每一天 <52...@qq.com> wrote:

Hi,
    I have encountered a problem when using mesos 1.2.0, details as below:

    "Task XXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX is in unexpected state TASK_FAILED with reason 'REASON_CONTAINER_LAUNCH_FAILED' from source 'SOURCE_AGENT' with message 'Failed to launch container: Failed to create the cgroup at '/sys/fs/cgroup/devices/mesos/f70bbbda-bcd0-42dc-bb47-740c99c5b2a9': Failed to create directory '/sys/fs/cgroup/devices/mesos/f70bbbda-bcd0-42dc-bb47-740c99c5b2a9': No such file or directory'"

    I found the directory /sys/fs/cgroup/devices/mesos was missing, but it was exist when mesos agent started. I don't know why it is missing, and it has occured very frequently on my server.
    How can I resolve this problem ?

 Best Regards,
 Weijia.Liu