Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Steve McKay <st...@b.abbies.us> on 2014/07/01 02:36:10 UTC

Re: Tomcat or Jetty to use with solr in production ?

Seconding this. Solr works fine on Jetty. Solr also works fine on Tomcat. The Solr community largely uses Jetty, so most of the resources on the Web are for running Solr on Jetty, but if you have a reason to use Tomcat and know what you're doing then Tomcat is a fine choice.