Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com> on 2009/08/20 15:22:13 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: how to create payment gateway

On 20-Aug-2009, at 06:51, Richard Peacock wrote:
> Ps. Sorry for the spam but Krist, you have really made me laugh out
> loud!

Too bad you didn't read Krist's signature about top posting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU#Top-posting

--
Well I've seen the Heart of Darkness/Read the writing on the
	wall/an the voice out in the desert/Was the voice out in the

Re: [users@httpd] Re: how to create payment gateway

Posted by David Henderson <dh...@digital-pipe.com>.
LuKreme wrote:
> On 20-Aug-2009, at 06:51, Richard Peacock wrote:
>> Ps. Sorry for the spam but Krist, you have really made me laugh out
>> loud!
>
> Too bad you didn't read Krist's signature about top posting.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU#Top-posting

And the laughs just don't stop.  This whole thread has been a delight.
What a way to start the day!

lol