Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by er...@free.fr on 2010/10/27 11:38:46 UTC

using opencmis whith Sharepoint

Hi all,

Perhaps i miss something in configuration but i still have some problem with openCMIS an Sharepoint 2010 CMIS.

I'm trying to create a java client for SharePoint CMIS (not my favorite choice but need to do it) using opencmis client on WebServices mode.
On SharePoint the CMIS WebServices has been deployed without setting the target namespace (or Binding namespace in Micro~ language)
So Web services are provided on the target namespace "http://tempuri.org" and not on "http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/ws/200908/" (looking on wsdl auto generated file)

My question is, how is it possible to set an other namespace for services when creating a cmis session (using SessionFactory) for web services binding ?
(using SessionFactory factory = SessionFactoryImpl.newInstance(); and factory.createSession(paramsData);)

Because when i tried to create a session i've got this error :
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Cannot initalize Web Services service object [org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.webservices.RepositoryService]: {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/ws/200908/}RepositoryService is not a valid service. Valid services are: {http://tempuri.org/}RepositoryService

Because in absolute it's possible for a CMIS server to provide web service in a different target name space, no ?

Thanks for any help,

Regards

Erwan

Re: using opencmis whith Sharepoint

Posted by er...@free.fr.
Hi Florian,

Thanks for your answer. I will check with the person who has installed the CMIS conenctor into SharePoint.

I don't think that openCMIS has to be more tolerant. Microsoft has to be more compliant ;)

Erwan

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Erwan,