Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Owens, Mark" <jm...@evoforge.org> on 2019/11/26 17:42:49 UTC

jdk 11 test failure

Hi,

I was running NiFi through its unit tests in preparation for a PR submission. When I ran the unit tests under OpenJdk 8 all tests passed, but when running the same code using OpenJDK 11.0.2 I get the following test failures:

[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR]   TestHttpClient.testSendLargeFileHTTPS:1040->testSendLargeFile:970->testSendIgnoreProxyError:957 > IO
[ERROR]   TestHttpClient.testSendSuccessHTTPS:931->testSend:812->testSendIgnoreProxyError:957 > IO

I'm hoping to determine if there is a problem with the tests and JDK 11 or if there is some issue with my particular dev environment.
Has anyone else seen these failures when using Jdk 11? The OS is Ubuntu 18.04.

Thanks,
Mark

RE: jdk 11 test failure

Posted by "Owens, Mark" <jm...@evoforge.org>.