Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Jozef Vilcek <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/16 10:02:56 UTC

Editor for BeamSQL

Hello,

does anyone use or is aware some kind of editor integration options for
BeamSQL? It would be to enable less technical people to execute SQL or do
data analysis queries conveniently. E.g. like HUE integration for SparkSQL
or similar

Thanks,
Jozef

Re: Editor for BeamSQL

Posted by Jozef Vilcek <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this is helpful information! JDBC driver capable of launching queries
over runner is good start. So far I am researching options.
I will definitely report back any useful feedback when I get there.
Thanks!

Re: Editor for BeamSQL

Posted by Anton Kedin <ke...@google.com>.
Hi Jozef,