Posted to dev@amaterasu.apache.org by Nadav Har Tzvi <na...@apache.org> on 2018/04/02 14:35:57 UTC

Re: Project status

Hey there

I was extremely busy with my day-to-day work, but it seems like the clouds
are clearing up again, I expect to have more time to work on our project in
the upcoming weeks.
My current task is the new Amaterasu CLI, which is already mostly
implemented and I expect delivery somewhere in the next 2 weeks.
I will need to coordinate with Yaniv on the CI efforts, as the e2e tests
for the CLI require heavy lifting (as in having a test environment up with
the Amaterasu runtime properly deployed)

Another task which goes along the new CLI is new documentation, also on my
end.

--
Nadav Har Tzvi