Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/21 23:28:52 UTC

Got a NoTypeConversionAvailableException even with the same class

Got a NoTypeConversionAvailableException even when getting a MyUser object.

Caused by: org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException: No type
converter available to convert from type: com.my
company.model.MyUser to the required type: com.mycompany.model.MyUser with
value c
com.mycompany.model.MyUser[ userID=45 ]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.mandatoryConvertTo(BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:1
47) [camel-core-2.9.2.jar:2.9.2]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getMandatoryBody(MessageSupport.java:100)
[camel-core-2.9.2.jar:2.9.2]
        ... 66 more

It is true that a MyUser object is comming from a remote JNDI
EntityManager. And the JAR containing this class is loaded on different
classloaders (one for the JPA EntityManager, and the other for the Camel
route). Although, the MyUser class is Serializable, has the same
serialVersionUID.

Anyone with a good idea on what is happening here?

*Bruno Borges*
(21) 7672-7099
*www.brunoborges.com*

Re: Got a NoTypeConversionAvailableException even with the same class

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Just for the sake of Google, this is (as I thought), a JBoss issue.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-1769

Thanks

*Bruno Borges*
(21) 7672-7099