Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org> on 2013/06/19 20:00:33 UTC

[Review Request] Re-enabling baremetal on master

Hi,

I've created the https://reviews.apache.org/r/11977/  for review. The
branch re-enabled the baremetal for master. And all major bugs are cleaned.

In fact it's not a feature merge, because the code is already in MASTER
ready. We just disable it due to stability problem of 4.1 release. Now I've
tried to enable it, and the changeset is very small, mostly just revert the
old disabling baremetal codes, and fix some issues with introducing other
new features. Here is the summary:

 client/pom.xml
                    |  5 +++++
 client/tomcatconf/applicationContext.xml.in
                     |  4 ----
 client/tomcatconf/componentContext.xml.in
                     | 10 ----------
 client/tomcatconf/nonossComponentContext.xml.in
                     |  8 --------
 plugins/hypervisors/baremetal/src/com/cloud/baremetal/manager/BareMetalDiscoverer.java
        |  3 ++-
 plugins/hypervisors/baremetal/src/com/cloud/baremetal/manager/BareMetalTemplateAdapter.java
   |  6 ------
 plugins/hypervisors/baremetal/src/com/cloud/baremetal/networkservice/BaremetalDhcpElement.java
|  6 ++++--
 plugins/network-elements/dns-notifier/resources/components-example.xml
                    |  8 --------
 server/src/com/cloud/configuration/Config.java
                    |  2 +-
 server/src/com/cloud/network/NetworkServiceImpl.java
                    |  9 +++------
 setup/db/db/schema-410to420.sql
                     | 16 ++++++++++++++++

Alena has pointed out db upgrade issue in my previous post and I've fixed
it.

Thanks!

--Sheng

Re: [Review Request] Re-enabling baremetal on master

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.
Thank you all!

I would commit the change to MASTER soon.

--Sheng

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Yes

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.