Posted to notifications@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/07/02 02:41:41 UTC

[Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "tuanzhang" by tuanzhang

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The "tuanzhang" page has been changed by tuanzhang.
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/tuanzhang

New page:
Life is a dream, years of relentless, man alive, is a kind of mood; poor Ye Hao, Fu Ye Hao, may Ye Hao, lost both mean and ephemeral. I remember in a book, I saw such a story, take a look and enlightening.

"A teacher to the class, the students come up with a very fine coffee, when students are praising the unique shape Zhezhi cup, the teacher deliberately put on a missed appearance, coffee cup fell on the concrete floor was smashed to pieces, Then send the students continue to voice regret.

Teachers pointed to fragments of coffee cup said: 'You have to feel sorry on the cup, but no matter how sorry you can not make coffee and then resume prototype. In the future in your life, something irreversible has occurred, please keep in mind Zhezhi broken coffee cup. '

This is a successful quality education classes, students learned by crashing into the coffee cup, people can not change the failure and bad luck, unfortunately, we must learn to accept it, adapt it, and learn to change their depressed mood. "

Accidents will happen, people have always happens. Everyone in the world who live a few unfortunate event of unavoidable or difficult to change things. This world, some things can resist, there are a lot of things could not resist. Such as the death of their loved ones and all kinds of natural disasters, that is a fact, how do you? Can only accept it, adapt to it. Otherwise, depression, sadness, anxiety, insomnia can lead to another, the final outcome is, you can not change the fact that they can not resist, but to the fact that change can not resist you.

Many people ask me: Why do you always feel happy?

In fact, who did not worry? Who can resist all kinds of emotional disturbance?

This time, I put myself in a short block of space, put on headphones and soothing kissing; will open the speaker, and singer with Chizui; will Take a hot bath, shed a tired soul; will be ready meal dinner, about a couple of friends, a meal; will open the field to the cries from the heart, the opportunity to vent out the backlog of grievances, or write something, put some of the anger expressed in between the lines. Do this, will ease a lot of heart, and then sleep, and so things will change when daylight brand new.

Increasing pressure in today's society is very difficult to maintain a good attitude, appropriate change mood, outlook is essential. Know how to handle their emotions, you will have a healthy attitude, be possible to create a better life.

Just as Islam's "Koran," said: "If you call mountain came to the mountain, but to, you walk over ... ...

There is a saying that goes, "a person's physical health is one, and wealth, emotional, career, family ... ..., is a behind 0, only dependent on this one, zero, there can be meaningful, if not the this one, then everything would not exist. " Therefore, the most important thing in life to have a healthy body, healthy body rely on to get? It must have a happy mood, so we have to learn to release stress, relieve fatigue, change your attitude towards life. ["http://www.nfl-jersey6.com"];wholesale nfl jersey