Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2014/10/03 10:03:29 UTC

[Discuss] Merge 4.1.0 and 4.2.0 into one and do single release.

Hi devs,

Two dev teams are working on main two deferent feature sets which are,
Grouping support (4.2.0) and Docker,Kubernetes,CoreOS integration (4.1.0).

Since both team delivered M1 developer previews, and finalized all moving
tasks, I like to suggest, merge both releases into one and do a single
release.

WDYT?

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Merge 4.1.0 and 4.2.0 into one and do single release.

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
+1 for single release.

On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Yes! That's better.
>
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> Two dev teams are working on main two deferent feature sets which are,
>> Grouping support (4.2.0) and Docker,Kubernetes,CoreOS integration (4.1.0).
>>
>> Since both team delivered M1 developer previews, and finalized all moving
>> tasks, I like to suggest, merge both releases into one and do a single
>> release.
>>
>> WDYT?
>>
>> --
>> Lakmal Warusawithana
>> Vice President, Apache Stratos
>> Director - Cloud Architecture; WSO2 Inc.
>> Mobile : +94714289692
>> Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
> Isuru Perera
> Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/
> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>
> about.me/chrishantha

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware

email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
phone : +94 772492511
blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Re: [Discuss] Merge 4.1.0 and 4.2.0 into one and do single release.

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
Yes! That's better.