Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Eugene Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/07/31 08:39:37 UTC

Hi griffin team

Griffin team guys,

I'm pleased to join you guys to team up this interesting and great DQ product. let me give a brief introduction of mine, I'm a veteran in ICT area and working for employer VMware now. My current interests include Big Data/Micro service/Blockchain, hope to tightly collaborate with you in the future.

Do great work with great guys!

Jin

Re: Hi griffin team

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.