Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sp y <mo...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/06 18:11:48 UTC

Tacos AjaxForm with Tapestry Form

Hello, I have a page with AjaxForm and Tapestry Form which that doesnt work
well, which i believe it's the problems come from Tacos. I'm using Tacos 4
beta 1 with Tapestry 4, I just can't get it work with tacos beta 2, nor do i
have clear ideas why the simple tacos component page with tacos beta 3
doesnt work.

Anyone could help me? perhaps enlighten me with some changes to the tacos
beta 1's code?

Thank you very much for your attention and replies.

regards,

Re: Tacos AjaxForm with Tapestry Form

Posted by sp y <mo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry that I wasnt clear about the problems that I've been met. I've tried
to look into the code, when there is other Tapestry Form within the same
page with Tacos AjaxForm, Tapestry.register_form doesnt get called which
causing related issues like client side validation will not be handled.

Am i missing something? or misunderstood some of the concepts?

Thank you.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sp y <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.