Posted to user@flink.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 03:02:46 UTC

Re: Rest API calls

Hi yuvraj,

The documentation of Flink REST API is here :
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.5/monitoring/rest_api.html#monitoring-rest-api

Thanks, vino.

Re: Rest API calls

Posted by Rong Rong <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yuvraj,

Vino is right, having a customized function is probably the easiest at this
moment.

Alternatively, I think what you are looking for is very much similar to
side-input feature of data stream[2].

Thanks,
Rong

[2] FLIP-17: