Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/22 22:10:57 UTC

[podcast] Wicket talk at JavaZone 2007

for those of you couldn't attend JavaZone 2007 (probably most of you)
and haven't already listened to the podcast, here we go:

http://www4.java.no/presentations/javazone/2007/podcast/5301.mp3

the rss-feed for all podcasts can be found here:
http://www4.java.no/web/show.do?page=141

Xavier, thank you again for stepping in...

  Gerolf

Re: [podcast] Wicket talk at JavaZone 2007

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 9/24/07, David Bernard <dw...@free.fr> wrote:

> Done,
>
> I added
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Slides+and+presentations.

Great!

Xavier, could you check information. I create links to your presentations,
> but may do you prefer to convert to attachement (part of the wiki).

I've added Matrjin to the authors information, since I borrowed many slides
from his presentation at TSSJS. For the links it's fine, I'll keep the files
where they are. But if someone prefer to attach them I'm fine with that too.

Xavier

/david

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: [podcast] Wicket talk at JavaZone 2007

Posted by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr>.
Done,

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr>.