Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nick Lothian <ni...@gmail.com> on 2004/06/26 10:41:43 UTC

Maven Jetty Plugin

Is there any information for how to use the jetty plugin?

I'd like to use it to start up a servlet and then run some JUnit tests
against it. I've figured out how to start it and configure it, but
starting jetty blocks the build process.

Is there a way to fork the maven process that starts jetty, run the
JUnit tests and then signal to close it down?

Nick

Re: Maven Jetty Plugin

Posted by Nick Lothian <ni...@gmail.com>.

Thanks - that's what I was looking for.