Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by prabhat <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/12 14:32:41 UTC

Any temp fix of JIRA SOLR-7399

Hi,

I recently started exploring solrcloud.
While adding a new replica using collection api, I faced an issue as
mentioned in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7399

Is there any temp fix for the issue has no comment or solution posted yet.

Best Rgds

Re: Any temp fix of JIRA SOLR-7399

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please explain what you're trying to do in more detail. That JIRA
is about splitting existing shards which is slightly different than
adding replicas.

Splitting shards is implemented, but without any additional information
about what you're trying to _do_, it's hard to say anything. You haven't
even specified what version of Solr you're using.

You might review:

Best,
Erick