Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Cathy Hemsley <ca...@converteam.com> on 2011/01/14 12:45:05 UTC

Query : FAQ? Forum?

Hi,

I am trying to get Solr installed and working:  and have some queries:  is
there a FAQ or a Forum?  How do I search to see whether someone has already
asked my question and answered it?

Regards
Cathy

--
Converteam UK Ltd. Registration Number: 5571739 and Converteam Ltd.
Registration Number: 2416188

Registered in England and Wales.

Registered office: Boughton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1BU.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

http://www.converteam.com

Re: Query : FAQ? Forum?

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com>.
What about http://search.lucidimagination.com/search/#/p:solr ? :)

Re: Query : FAQ? Forum?

Posted by kenf_nc <ke...@realestate.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FrontPage Solr Wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FAQ Solr FAQ
http://www.amazon.com/Solr-1-4-Enterprise-Search-Server/dp/1847195881/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295018231&sr=8-1
A good book on Solr

And this forum you posted to
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html (Solr-User)  is
one of the most active and useful Tech forums I've ever used. Don't be
afraid to ask stupid questions, folks here are pretty forgiving and patient,
especially if you attempt to use the Wiki or FAQ first.

Good Luck!
Ken

Re: Query : FAQ? Forum?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.