Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Tom Melendez <to...@supertom.com> on 2009/07/26 06:55:49 UTC

exceptions with latest trunk

Hi Folks,

Cassandra newbie here.  I was running trunk just before the 0.3
release and did an SVN update.  I now get this error:

http://pastebin.org/4289

Also note the two tests that fail when I run "ant test".

I thought I caught in an archive somewhere that the data files after
0.3 would no longer be compatible with pre-0.3, but I can't seem to
find that email anywhere and maybe that's a red herring.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Tom

Re: exceptions with latest trunk

Posted by Tom Melendez <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris.

Just for the record, I removed the files in data and the commitlog and
all is well.

Thanks,

Tom

Posted by Chris Goffinet <go...@digg.com>.