Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by aaron smith <be...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/05 20:51:51 UTC

Does jmeter support sending arbitrary binary data in the body of a POST?

I'm setting up some load testing, and am looking at different tools. The
selling factor is I need to be able to send arbitrary binary data in the
body of a POST. It's not multi-part, it's literally just arbitrary binary.

Specifically the AMF protocol from the flash player sends these type of
requests. The content-type of application/x-amf is included in the haeder,
as well as the content length. And in the body is the raw AMF.

Thanks

Re: Does jmeter support sending arbitrary binary data in the body of a POST?

Posted by aaron smith <be...@gmail.com>.
thank you, thank you, thank you. that's exactly what I needed.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes.