Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2008/10/29 12:43:04 UTC

Incorrect URL to java-sca at Tuscany Subprojects

Hi,

Just stumbled across an incorrect url at Tuscany Subprojects
(http://tuscany.apache.org/tuscany-subprojects.html) - "...for an
infrastructure to support SCA in Java". The Java URL points to
http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/java-sca.html, but should've rather
pointed to http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java.html.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski

Re: Incorrect URL to java-sca at Tuscany Subprojects

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing it out, I've updated the page with the correct links so
you should see it corrected when the website resyncs with the wiki in an
hour or so.

   ...ant