Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Moby <mo...@mobsternet.com> on 2006/11/16 17:50:59 UTC

Subversion on SuSE 10X

Does anyone here run subversion on Suse boxes?  I noticed that no
updated subversion rpms have become available for SuSE since 1.3.0

--
--Moby

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary .safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.  --  Pastor Martin Niemöller

Re: Subversion on SuSE 10X

Posted by Geoffrey Myers <ge...@serioustechnology.com>.
Moby wrote:
> Does anyone here run subversion on Suse boxes?  I noticed that no
> updated subversion rpms have become available for SuSE since 1.3.0

Uninstall the rpms and install the source.  That's what I've done.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

Re: Subversion on SuSE 10X

Posted by Andreas Mahel <an...@gmx.net>.
Am Donnerstag, 16. November 2006 18:50 schrieb Moby:
> Does anyone here run subversion on Suse boxes?  I noticed that no
> updated subversion rpms have become available for SuSE since 1.3.0

There exists a "Subversion" repository among the opensuse repositories, which
currently provides version 1.4.0; for example for OpenSuse 10.1 I am using
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/Subversion/SUSE_Linux_10.1

Re: Subversion on SuSE 10X

Posted by Tehmurasp Ghyara <te...@oracle.com>.
Moby wrote:
> Does anyone here run subversion on Suse boxes?  I noticed that no
> updated subversion rpms have become available for SuSE since 1.3.0

I download the RPMs from http://software.opensuse.org/download/Subversion/

Ciao and regards
TG