Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@uol.com.br> on 2008/12/02 19:56:28 UTC

Session invalidation - 1.4-rc1

Hi!

After upgrade from m3 to rc1, a problem with session invalidation appeared.

I have a "Exit" menu, using Ajax (AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior). On its
respond, it does:
    getSession().invalidate();
    setResponsePage(HomePage.class);

This worked with m3, but now nothing happens, and in the next request a
session expired error happens.

The Ajax debug shows:
INFO: Using XMLHttpRequest transport
INFO:
INFO: Initiating Ajax GET request on
?wicket:interface=:1:toolbar::IBehaviorListener:1:&item=3&random=0.36475325857545937
INFO: Invoking pre-call handler(s)...
INFO: Received ajax response (1 characters)
INFO:

ERROR: Error while parsing response: Could not find root <ajax-response>
element
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: Invoking failure handler(s)...

Any clue?

Adriano

Re: Session invalidation - 1.4-rc1

Posted by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@uol.com.br>.
Oops, problem a bit different, and solved, but I don't know why this
worked before and not now.

HomePage has only one constructor:
    HomePage(PageParameters parameters)

Creating a instance now works:
    setResponsePage(new HomePage(new PageParameters()));

I believe, in 1.4-m3 a empty PageParameters has being passed...

Adriano