Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Damien Dye <da...@madwire.co.uk> on 2002/02/08 20:30:11 UTC

Apache 2 installation

I have build the latest apache 2  but it doesn't install where I tell it to
I find that it's always in /usr not where i told it

built using
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc/httpd --localstatedir=/var/log
--enable-modules="auth auth_digest cache dir speling userdir so alias imap
vhost_alias cgi cgid status autoindex usertrack log_config info include
access expires headers cern_meta" --enable-threads

but once installed I find
that --sysconfdir=/etc/httpd --localstatedir=/var/log have been completely
been disregarded by make install even thou they are in the makefile.

Please help
--
Damien J Dye
Madwire Admin