Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rich Shepard <rs...@appl-ecosys.com> on 2010/01/11 21:07:00 UTC

RE: spamassassin bug -- RESOLVED!

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> mv /etc/mail/spamassassin/rules /etc/mail/spamassassin
> no ?

Benny:

   You and Larry gave me the solution. I found v320.pre and put it in
/etc/mail/spamassassin/rules. Then, based on your suggestion above, I copied
it up one directory level to /etc/mail/spamassassin. Now everything's
working.

   It was the missing v320.pre file, and the .pre files need to be in
/etc/mail/spamassassin and not the rules subdirectory.

Many thanks to everyone!

Rich

Re: spamassassin bug -- RESOLVED!

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
How come that you messed this up with regards to that arbitrary rules
directory?

Kai