Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> on 2021/04/19 16:40:52 UTC

PR Tracker board

Hi all,

I know we have a build up of great contributions :) [great problem to
have], that kind of exceeded our existing triaging processes.

So, in order to generate more transparency into the review process and
understand where PRs are in the pipeline, made a tracker board here

https://github.com/apache/hudi/projects/7

I'll be working on triaging all 80+ PRs this week and move them to the
right columns.

Thanks
Vinoth

Re: PR Tracker board

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Updated all open PRs into the following columns.

*Opened PRs* => New PRs, PRs with open issues, unclear problem statements,
non-ideal solution approaches
*Ready for Review* => PRs in final reviewable shape
*Review in progress* => PRs being actively reviewed