Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net> on 2005/09/04 21:40:07 UTC

Complete Off Topic, but I just had to mention this

            The folks who designed the UI for the GIMP should be dipped in
honey, dragged out into the desert, and tied down atop large fire ant
mounds, only to escape when they can successfully perform three common GIMP
tasks on a section of the UI they did not, themselves, design.

            --- Pat

            PS That and, if you have the means and haven't done so yet, this
would probably be a good week to make some charitable donations. I can live
without a workable UI on the GIMP, but that's the least of lots of folks
problems right now.

Re: Complete Off Topic, but I just had to mention this

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I use Paint Shop Pro (though I haven't upgraded since release 7).
Best tool for the job in my opinion.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry