Posted to wave-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Bradley D. Thornton" <Br...@NorthTech.US> on 2016/10/15 18:47:07 UTC

Invite to the github project for Wave...

Hello,

I received an invite to ApacheWave at github but upon trying to accept
the invite it appears to be a broken link that results in a 404 error.

Does anyone have the correct URL or could someone send me another invite?

Thanks!

---

Re: Invite to the github project for Wave...

Posted by Adam John <aj...@sterlingsolved.com>.
Had to rename the project due to naming rights.

The preferred one to join might be:
https://github.com/P2Pvalue/swellrt

Adam John
(914) 623-8433