Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/06 01:41:18 UTC

Re: Cocoon-BASICS (could someone look on my listings and say what's m y fault, please)

The order of the processing instructions does matter - yours are completely
messed up. They currently say XSP->XSLT->XSP which is illegal (you can't run
XSP twice on the same request) but they never get past the XSP stage because
there is no XSP in your content page!

If you want to split content/logic/design, follow the example in
samples/xsp/clean-page, and make sure your processing instructions and
xsl:processing-instructions are the same as in that.

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: Cocoon-BASICS (could someone look on my listings and say what's m y fault, please)

Posted by Helen Pugmire <pu...@bellatlantic.net>.
unsubscribe