Posted to user@uima.apache.org by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/29 09:16:42 UTC

if i want to do add word & excel am image to my annotation is there any way.

Hi,

           i done one sample proj using  both java class as well as .xml for
getting my text stiring using document analyzer.here i have put word doc
into input.then  i got any error like  SAXParser error.now i have used poi
concept and got .doc file in to text file,here how can use this out put text
from the doc.similar way i want to do it fo excel and Images in my class so
that anootation can work.

one more qurey here is i want to give the annotations dynamically? is it
possible?

can any one guide me here for these two......

vijay