Posted to dev@omid.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2018/09/02 08:18:59 UTC

Additional question for this month podling report

Hi,

When you fill in you your podling report for this month could you also please answer this question:

Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
through the cracks? In the latter case, please list open issues that
need to be addressed.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Additional question for this month podling report

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> As a little experiment I’ve asked 5 podlings (with possible missing mentors) due to report this month an additional question as suggested by Bertrand.
>
> The podlings asked were: Hivemall, Nemo, Omid, SINGA and Spot.

And the results are:

No response: 2
Mentors have been helpful: 2
Asked mentors for help: 1

For those who responded as their mentors had been helpful, one podling has seen an increase in signoffs and the other does has inactive mentors but enough active ones to make up for that.

So while not all podling responded I think this question would be a useful addition to the podling report.

If there’s no objections I’ll add it in a couple of days.