Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by th...@scaleon.de on 2003/02/12 14:10:07 UTC

[users@httpd] server-status problem

Hello,

I tried to check the access counter and cpu usage of a php script writing
something to my browser permanently (looping infinitely and echoing some text).
While the script works I check the server-status page (mod_status) of my server
but the access counter and cpu usage counter for that specific process
does not grow. Just after I stop loading the script-page the counters are
updated and show the huge access counter and cpu usage value.

What sense does mod_status make if it is not able to read/update the current
values (perhaps because apache is too busy serving my script to tell the status
values?!)

Using RH Linux 7.3 and Apache 1.3.27.

Is there anything I can do about that?

Thanks.
mit freundlichen Grüßen/with best regards
Thomas Emde