Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Steve Graham <sg...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/02/20 20:47:58 UTC

normal flow

Recall that we had two alternative "models" for service deployment:
targettedWebService (request, pivot, response) and "normal" (just a chain)
models?
I am now of the opinion that we should drop "normal" model.  The reason is,
we need to have an mechanism where we can tell which handlers are
processing the request message ,and therefore are candidates to satisfy
mustUnderstand constraints of headers in the request message.

This makes the WSDD simpler, and I think removes a potential confusion area
without making severe restrictions.

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham