Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by josh lucas <lu...@collab.net> on 2002/02/04 23:52:24 UTC

problems w/ gump

So, I'm trying to re-setup gump after a few months away.  I think I've
allowed for some of the new elements and such but when I run the
update.sh script, nothing happens.

There weren't any errors during the generation of the files so any ideas
where I should look first?

Sorry for not having more info but I don't have much right now.

josh

Re: problems w/ gump

Posted by josh lucas <lu...@collab.net>.
ok, one more time answering myself.  I figured out why the cvs element
wasn't showing up.  It's because it is now a child of the module element
as opposed to the project element.

I was also thinking of two possible adjustments to the script element.
Why 'force' a project to have a .sh script?  Perhaps we could drop that
hard-coding in the bash.xsl file so any type of script could be used.

Also, what about having another attribute which would allow for
arguments to be passed to the script in a similar way that a target can
be passed to ant.

I adjusted my copy of Gump to do both of these in order for it to work
here and all was well.  I can send you the simple patch if you'd like.

josh

Re: problems w/ gump

Posted by josh lucas <lu...@collab.net>.