Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jonathan Easterling <Jo...@dakotaimaging.com> on 2005/01/06 22:11:16 UTC

[Pool] Questions for full working example?

Hi,
I've noticed that the example programs are no longer in either the src or the bin distrubtions. Could someone please point me to where they now live?
Thanks,
Jon

Re: [Pool] Questions for full working example?

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Hi Jon,

A simple example can be found here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/pool/examples.html

But you better look at the junit tests for a more complete example:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/pool/src/test/org/apache/commons/pool/impl/TestGenericObjectPool.java?view=markup

You basically implement a PoolableObjectFactory and then create a pool
with the paramaters you want.

-- Dirk