Posted to users@maven.apache.org by or...@io7m.com on 2015/11/12 21:24:07 UTC

Setting a source directory convention in a language plugin?

Hello.

I'm developing a small compiler that generates Java source code from
files written in a domain specific language. I'm in the process of
writing a Maven plugin so that this can happen as part of an ordinary
Maven build, but I'm unable to determine how I'm supposed to establish
the convention that source files for this language go in
${project.basedir}/src/main/jpra.

What's the recommended/standard way to set this convention in the plugin
and allow it to be overridden?

Re: Setting a source directory convention in a language plugin?

Posted by or...@io7m.com.
On 2015-11-12T21:43:12 +0100
Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> wrote:

> For example:
>
> @Parameter( defaultValue = "${project.basedir}/src/main/dsl" )
> private File dslDirectory;

Ah, thank you. I wasn't aware it was going to be that simple...

Re: Setting a source directory convention in a language plugin?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
For example:

@Parameter( defaultValue = "${project.basedir}/src/main/dsl" )
private File dslDirectory;