Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Björn Schütte <bj...@schuette.se> on 2009/06/10 18:46:43 UTC

[DOSGi] Supported intents + wsdl config

Hi everyone,

I'm currently playing with cxf-dosgi and i wonder which cxf features are supported already. From the source code, i see that the list of supported intents is quite short. I need features like integrity, confidentiality and authentication. When are they planned to be configurable too?
Second, when will configuration through wsdl be supported, including exposing a given wsdl instead of the aegis-generated one?

Best regards

Björn

Re: [DOSGi] Supported intents + wsdl config

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
2009/6/11 David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>:

> Some intents are already supported such as soap 1.1/1.2 and intents
> related to reliable messaging. However I don't think the security
> related intents that you are referring to are in there yet. Does
> anyone else know more about this?

Correct, we don't have support for security related intents as yet.

As a first step, we could potentially map authentication and
confidentiality to HTTPS, but in the longer term we'd probably want to
hook in WS-Security[Policy] which obviously is a much bigger fish.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Re: [DOSGi] Supported intents + wsdl config

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Björn,

Some intents are already supported such as soap 1.1/1.2 and intents
related to reliable messaging. However I don't think the security
related intents that you are referring to are in there yet. Does
anyone else know more about this?

WRT to configuration through WSDL, there is a WSDL configuration type,
but I haven't used it yet. I think it can be used to configure clients
based on a WSDL file.

Sorry not to be of more help here. Does anyone else have more info on
these questions?

Cheers,

David