Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2015/07/27 08:05:18 UTC

Proposal : Biweekly relases

Hi Devs,

Thanks all for hard work for do 4.1.0 major release out.

I like to propose biweekly minor releases ( I did sometime backs also),
which help to identified any integration issues in early stages.  As a
trial run shall we release 4.1.1 in somewhere in next week. (Friday ?)
Likewise we can send fixers, new additions in minor release, and announce
major release when we have reasonable features.

Thoughts welcome!

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos

Re: Proposal : Biweekly relases

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
+1. Frequent releases are almost always better. Will we be keeping track of
which tasks to target for a specific release through JIRA?

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
+1