Posted to builds@apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/06/13 10:18:48 UTC

Windows Jenkins hung job

Hi,

Just noticed that this job:
https://builds.apache.org/job/directmemory-windows/41/console

Has hung and has the following errors:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

Could this possible cause issues with other running jobs (other than taking up one of the 2 slots)?

If I notice something like this should I kill the job?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Windows Jenkins hung job

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Justin Mclean
<ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Could this possible cause issues with other running jobs (other than taking up one of the 2 slots)?

In most cases, no.

> If I notice something like this should I kill the job?

Yes please :)

/niklas