Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by James Heather <ja...@mendeley.com> on 2015/09/14 13:24:39 UTC

failing integration tests in DerivedTableIT

I also have two failing integration tests in DerivedTableIT:

Failed tests:
   DerivedTableIT.testDerivedTableWithGroupBy:320 expected:<['e']> but
was:<['b', 'c', 'e']>
   DerivedTableIT.testDerivedTableWithGroupBy:320 expected:<['e']> but
was:<['b', 'c', 'e']>

Full output of test attached. You'll see there are a couple of
TableInfoMissingExceptions in there, which might be related.

It is possible that they're related to the previous unit test issue I
reported; I don't know.

It's tricky to set up a CDH5-compatible build until I have a vanilla
build that passes.

James

Re: failing integration tests in DerivedTableIT

Posted by James Heather <ja...@mendeley.com>.
Hi Maryann,

Did you manage to get to the bottom of this (probable) Java 8 issue?

The bug doesn't seem to be assigned to you any more so I wondered
whether it slipped through the net.

James

Posted by Maryann Xue <ma...@gmail.com>.
Noted. Thanks, James!