Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bangalore <bj...@corelogic.com> on 2010/07/13 08:10:36 UTC

Use separate property filters for the varaible in war file and the assembly files

Hi,

The project structure:

|-- pom.xml

`-- src

     `-- main

         |-- java

         |   `-- com

         |       `-- example

         |           `-- projects

         |               `-- SampleAction.java

         |-- resources

         |   `-- assembly.xml

              `-- assemblyfilter.properties

              `-- filterwar.properties

         `-- webapp

             |-- WEB-INF

             |   `-- web.xml

             |-- index.html

             `-- sample1.html

The assembly.xml creates a zip file with index.html and sample1.html. The
war also contains index.html and sample1.html.
I have to apply separate filters for the zip files and the htmls in the war
files. The assembly files always get the common filter
(filterwar.properties) if it is defined; else it takes the values from
assemblyfilter.properties.
How can I apply separate filters for the files added with assembly and the
war .

Thanks.