Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sv...@explicit.dk on 2004/06/28 13:41:24 UTC

Using the Artifact plugin for deployment

Hey all,

I'd just give a vote for getting all the maven supplied plugins to use the
Artifact plugin for deployment instead of the "old" method, where scp etc. is
specified.

I do know, that you maintain it to keep backwards compability, but I've reached
the step where I have to jump through some pretty funny shaped hoops in order
to get the deployed files where I'd like them to go. And the Artifact plugin
seems to fit the bill absolutely perfectly ..

What's the general opinion on this one ?

br,
  Sverre Eplov

Re: Using the Artifact plugin for deployment

Posted by sv...@explicit.dk.
Hi Brett,

Now *that's* service - I've been instructed by the guys in the room to tell you
not to hurry, two hours would be fine too *G*.

Great work, guys !!

br,
 /Sverre Eplov

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.