Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stanislas Pinte <st...@wanadoo.be> on 2000/11/23 16:45:23 UTC

enhydra xmlc task...first try.

hello guys,

I have an enhydra xmlc task, which should be system-independent.

if there are people wanting to try it out, they are welcome.

Who must be contacted to incorporate this code in the CVS tree?

Stan

Stanislas Pinte
Software engineer - Trademine-europe
Tel: 00 32 486 67 78 86

Re: enhydra xmlc task...first try.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Stanislas Pinte <st...@wanadoo.be> wrote:

> I have an enhydra xmlc task, which should be system-independent.

Fine, thanks.

> Who must be contacted to incorporate this code in the CVS tree?

Send it to ant-dev as this is the place for code contributions (among
many other things). Eventually one of the committers will pick it up -
sooner or later.

Stefan