Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Craeg K Strong <cs...@arielpartners.com> on 2003/03/03 08:22:14 UTC

Curious as to any future plans regarding XInclude, XPointer, or XML Catalog support in Xalan-C

Greetings:

Does anyone have any plans to implement support for XInclude, XPointer,
or XML Catalogs?
I use the Python bindings (Pyana), and was wondering when/if I might be
able to use
those features.

Thanks in advance,

--Craeg

Re: Curious as to any future plans regarding XInclude, XPointer, or XML Catalog support in Xalan-C

Posted by Craeg K Strong <cs...@arielpartners.com>.
Of course you are right.  Duh.  Sorry about the wasted bandwith :)

Posted by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com>.

Any such support would first have to be built into Xerces-C, not into
Xalan-C.

Dave

                      Craeg K Strong
                      <cstrong@arielpa         To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
                      rtners.com>              cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                                               Subject: Curious as to any future plans regarding XInclude, XPointer, or XML Catalog support in
                      03/02/2003 11:22         Xalan-C
                      PM